Did You Know?
Many Boston Design Center Showrooms are available by appointment for design professionals after 5pm.View List of Available Showrooms
342 Designer’s Club
342, the BDC Designer's Club, is a private, dedicated space for designers to use for quiet work, client meetings, conferences and even small events.
The club is WiFi-enabled and has two conference rooms available on a first-come, first- served basis or by advance reservation, individual work stations, seating and dining areas with catering capabilities.
Yearly memberships are $500. Individual day passes are available for $35. For more information please contact us at (617) 449-5501.
Thanks to the vision and commitment of architect Marcus Gleysteen, Sanford Custom Builders, and the generosity of Lux Lighting Design, Inc., 342 is 3500 square feet showplace of the best the BDC has to offer.
A Special Thanks to the BDC Showroom Sponsors:
- The Bright Group, Suite 350
- Charles Spada, Suite 232
- Contract Sources Ltd., Suite 727
- Creative Materials Corporation, Suite 618
- DiscoverTile, Suite 647
- Farrow & Ball, Suite 337A
- Jia Moderne, Suite 329
- Kravet Fabrics, Inc., Suite 126
- Scalamandré, Suite 339
- Sherwin-Williams Color Studio, Suite 427
- Stark Carpet Corporation, Suite 101
- United Marble Fabricators, Suite 322